Ashok Sinha is an architectural and fine art photographer whose large-scale photographs capture a sense of place tied to both natural landscapes and built environments. His photographs have been published by editorial outlets such as The New York Times, Architectural Digest, Interior Design, and exhibited at The Museum of the City of New York, the International Center of Photography, and The Royal Photographic Society.
- Antler House, East Hampton, NY. Architect: Architecture AF
- Statue of Liberty Museum, New York. Architect: FXCollaborative
- Yodle offices, New York. Architect: HLW International
- New York Stock Exchange, New York. Architect: STUDIOS Architecture
- Trinity School, New York. Architect: MBB Architects
- Salt Point House, New York. Architect: Reddymade