Melissa Wagner is a creative professional with over 20 years of diverse experience in Public Relations, Marketing, Business Development, and Operations, and is the Owner of WAGNER CREATIVE.
WAGNER CREATIVE brings 20 years of marketing and communications experience in the A/E/C industry, specializing in brand exposure and consistency, public relations, communications processes, and bringing clients’ message to their intended audience.
Originally from Detroit, Melissa holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Michigan. She maintains a personal art studio at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, with an avid focus on painting and mixed media.
- Oculus Architecture & Design's San Mateo residence, featured in the 2019 summer issue of Interior Design's HOMES
- 3800 Washington was transformed into SF’s prominent “Decorator Showcase House”. Client Larkspur Builders was published in Arch Digest, 7x7, SPACES, and Gentry among others.
- Cass Calder Smith’s remodel of the Print Lounge at the Ink48 Hotel in Hell’s Kitchen was named an Honoree in Interior Design’s NYCxDesign Awards
- Clients Red Dot Studio and FORMA Construction receive Platinum and "Best of" Award from the National Association of Home Builders as well Professional Builder’s Gold Award for the Laidley Cottage in San Francisco.
- Cass Calder Smith’s Lagoon House win's Professional Builders "Project of the Year", NAHB's Best in Region, and is featured in SPACES Magazine.
- The Boutique Community Honored SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker in NYC and CCS Architecture with "Best Boutique Retailer of the Year" at the Stay Boutique Conference in Los Angeles.